- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 15, 2021
- Business Development
- Business Applications
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a dynamic company who is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
Figma is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our dynamic team of creatives, engineers, marketers, and brilliant business folks. You aren’t the typical sales rep and we aren’t the typical design tool company. At Figma we think outside the box, lift constraints that block our imagination everyday and we expect you to do the same. With this role you’ll be a foundational member of our Sales Development team in a fast growing sales org. You’ll help define the role, create the playbook and generate opportunities for the Figma sales team.
Figma is growing and moving fast. Our next team member will have an agile, dynamic mindset, be comfortable embracing change, a true team-player, and love working with our growing footprint of customers. You won’t be alone! Figma has an incredible team and you’ll work closely with other groups including peer Sales teams, Sales Operations & Enablement, Marketing Operations, Product Marketing, and Community. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for generating opportunities for our new business sales team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Generating interest in the Figma solution in target accounts to build a strong sales pipeline
- Identifying target prospects based on market, firmographic and product signals
- Defining and improving on prospect messaging
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales Ops and other cross functional teams to ensure sales effectiveness
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders within Enterprise accounts
- Help build the foundation and processes for all customer facing teams at Figma
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 1+ years of outbound sales development or closing experience working with customers, ideally with a SaaS product
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and helping improve business processes as we grow
- Ability to learn a technical product and effectively communicate Figma’s value to potential customers
- Self-starter who’s eager to learn while being a core part of building our business from the ground up
- Attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with sales tools, such as Salesforce.com, OutReach, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.