- New York
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 26, 2021
- Business Development
- Business Applications
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
Recruiting Operations fuels Figma’s hiring efforts through thoughtful process design, technology and analytics. Our mission is to elevate the experience of candidates and internal partners by launching best in class programs that will enable Figma to hire top talent at scale.
Figma is looking for a Program Manager, Recruiting Operations to optimize the applicant tracking system (ATS) as we enter into a period of hyper-growth. This role will sit at the center of Figma’s recruiting strategy, support a high volume of complex stakeholders and influence nearly every aspect of the hiring process. As an early member of a growing team, this is an exciting opportunity to help shape the future of hiring at Figma.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Drive global adoption of the applicant tracking system by delivering user-centric training, documentation and support
- Find opportunities for operational improvements and implement solutions with a focus on automation and scalability
- Troubleshoot system related challenges and serve as the ATS expert in a collaborative, cross-functional team
- Advise as a systems program manager, identifying technical feasibility and change implications for new initiatives and integrations
- Audit hiring activity and partner with recruiting team members to ensure processes and metrics are accurate
- Encourage and support data integrity, privacy, security and confidentiality
Some projects you could work on:
- Build a streamlined process and documentation for onboarding new users to the ATS, including recruiters and the business
- Identify creative solutions to complex business challenges, such as identifying and tracking calibrated interviewers within the ATS
- Design and launch a ticketing system for prioritizing inbound requests
- Partner with the Senior Program Manager, Recruiting Technology to inform the selection and integration of new tools
- Contribute to the development of recruiter dashboards and success metrics
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 4+ years of experience, with at least one in a recruiting systems role
- A passion for technology and automation - you are always exploring new solutions to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your team
- A customer service mindset - you listen with empathy, seek to understand the needs of end users and are motivated to improve their experience
- An appreciation for data and process - you seek out information when problem solving and are comfortable working with Google sheets/Excel
- Attention to detail - you triple-check your work before shipping and can anticipate the downstream impacts of system related changes
- Hands-on experience administering an applicant tracking system is required
- An understanding of the recruiting lifecycle and the needs of core users (candidates, recruiters, coordinators, hiring managers, interviewers)
- Excellent communication skills and experience partnering with a wide variety of stakeholders
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.