- New York
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jan. 6, 2022
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We are looking for a Director of Web Experience to drive an upbeat team of passionate developers working cross-functionally to maintain and grow our web marketing presence. You will be responsible for developing the space to show the world what they can do with Figma, crafting fun and exciting journey for users to explore and discover before trying our products.
You believe in human-centered design as the core of creating great experiences, and you care deeply about how the web presence makes users feel and perceive the product’s value. You have a great understanding of what data drives impact, and have the extensive experience in driving, growing, and mentoring teams to create impactful web experiences. You have a passion for innovation and how technology can fast forward outcomes in the business.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Build, mentor, and inspire a team of passionate individuals to grow and optimize our web marketing presence.
- Collaborate with the brand and UX teams to develop and implement the web marketing strategy that drives traffic engagement and conversion through our core user paths
- Design and implement processes and programs that enable the team to work more efficiently across teams, and within the team, in an agile manner to support the rapid growth of the company
- Establish the data collection for key web metrics, working closely with our data scientist team and growth analysts. Use this data to make informed decisions on what experiments to run around key core performance metrics
- Partner with Engineering to define and refine our web technology stack and integrations with other web products
- Work closely with senior leadership and product managers across the organization to understand business objectives and translate those into impactful solutions and web products that deliver expected outcomes
- Be a driver of innovation and application of the latest web technology across our .com presence
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Previous experience in web product management, and leading performing teams
- Strong ability to prioritize; you’ll lead multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities within the organization
- Experience in leading global teams to critical metrics
- Consistent record of getting large projects successfully executed delivering results
- Strong analytical skills to draw conclusions and make data-driven decisions.
- Familiarity with best practices in web marketing technology, including a strong understanding of analytics tools (GA), content management systems (preferably Sanity), Marketo, and experience with testing tools and experimentation
- Ability to establish relationships and build rapport to influence decisions at all levels
- Excels in verbal and written communication, with effective listening and a strong collaborative attitude
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.