- New York
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jan. 6, 2022
- Business Applications
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As a full-cycle recruiter, you will partner closely with recruiting leaders and organizational hiring managers to understand the needs of the business and build/execute a talent strategy around it. You’ll be a driving force in creating a pipeline of the best talent and will have an impact as we continue to build out Figma’s talent acquisition function as a whole.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the continental United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Run full-cycle recruiting processes for our business organizations(G&A, Marketing, Sales, Support)
- Source and build a healthy, consistent, and diverse pipeline for designated roles
- Understand and able to speak to your weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics and how they map to the hiring needs
- Develop sourcing strategy, including but not limited to cold outreach, events, and content production(e.g., blog)
- Champion and spearhead various initiatives relating to inclusion and diversity
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 6+ years of full-cycle in house recruiting experience
- Worn many hats and are flexible in partnering with different teams depending on company priorities
- Knowledge of market, competitors, and applicable events
- Advanced sourcing and engagement skills
- Passion for meeting top talent, understanding what drives them, and delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Heart for belonging and inclusion
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.