- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 2, 2021
- Business Applications
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. Figma is a multiplayer design platform, changing the way people design, prototype, and iterate together. Figma’s platform enables multiple people to work together in the same file. As a result, Figma has simplified the design process for teams of designers, developers, and stakeholders by creating an online space for them to collaborate visually. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
As the Manager of the Recruiting Coordinator team you will develop and support our growing team of recruiting coordinators, help scale and streamline our recruitment process, improve candidate experience, and provide metrics and analysis on efficiency. You will partner closely with recruiting managers, recruiters, and business partners to ensure they’re receiving outstanding support from the coordination team and delivering a high-quality candidate experience. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is a builder, thrives in a learning environment and is excited about building and optimizing processes.
What you’ll do:
- Build and lead a team of recruiting coordinators responsible for supporting the global recruiting org
- Collaborate with teams to understand and optimize scheduling and the candidate interview experience at both a regional and functional level
- Analyze metrics for consistency, load balancing and overall performance to ensure the team is reliably supporting partners
- Detail the end-to-end coordination process and build a playbook for onboarding new team members
- Partner with recruiting operations on the development of tools, processes and communications to ensure that coordination and candidate needs are represented
- Anticipate future coordination challenges and work with recruiting leaders and the organization to proactively develop solutions
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years of people management experience within a talent function
- The ability to lead, mentor, grow and support the growth of both individuals and a broader organization
- Collaborated and influenced with leaders across the recruiting team and business
- A growth mindset and bias for action; you strive for continuous improvement and are constantly building, iterating and detailing
- Excellent written communication and ability to deliver an outstanding candidate experience
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.