- United States
- New York
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Oct. 3, 2021
- Business Applications
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As a Recruiting Manager you will cultivate, lead, mentor, grow, and hire a team of recruiting professionals supporting multiple business functions across engineering. You will work from conception to fruition on staffing strategies to support these organizations and partner with our hiring leaders to execute top of class recruiting practices. Figma’s continued future success relies heavily on the ability to scale and the talent acquisition team is at the helm of the ship.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Hire, mentor, and develop a growing team of recruiters and sourcers
- Collaborate with engineering leadership to understand business needs and align recruiting resources accordingly in in order to achieve goals
- Partner with recruiting leaders to develop a talent brand strategy that continues to bring in exceptional talent to Figma and showcases the incredible culture
- Create and implement a team structure that optimizes for efficiency and scale
- Champion, partner, and execute on various initiatives relating to inclusion and diversity
- Build and improve upon recruiting best practices across all orgs
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 7+ years of recruiting experience in a similar competitive environment
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Experience partnering with leaders and executives to create and drive recruiting strategies and initiatives
- Experience and understanding of how to build a recruiting function to scale with hyper-growth
- Can take a blank canvas in an ambiguous environment and create something incredible
- Is excited to create a best in class talent team, while trying new and creative ways to attract talent
- A deep passion and understanding for diversity and inclusion
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team:
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
- We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.