- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 2, 2021
- Business Applications
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a dynamic company who is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
As a Program Manager, you will help to drive cross functional projects and manage ongoing compliance programs as we scale and grow as a company. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, a self-starter who can work independently, and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
What you’ll by doing:
- Work with Security Engineering, IT, Infrastructure, Engineering, and Operations to provide guidance on security controls implementation including: effectiveness, implementation and automation
- Perform effectiveness testing over security and IT general controls, identify and analyze process gaps, develop remediation recommendations, and track to completion
- Communicate progress, escalations, and issue resolution to management and team stakeholders
- Build and automate processes to achieve continuous compliance over technology control environment
- Manage third-party penetration assessments and ensure that findings are appropriately prioritized and tracked to resolution
- Manage security training and awareness programs and assist with building a culture of security awareness across the organization
- Develop and maintain security and compliance content, including security white paper, security FAQs
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years in security governance, risk, and compliance or related field
- 2+ years experience in program or project management in the software industry
- Direct experience performing security audits, particularly SOC 2 and ISO 27001
- Familiarity with security risk management, security compliance, and building training and awareness programs preferred
- Leadership, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, presentation, and problem solving skills
- Cross functional team program management abilities, including managing multiple projects concurrently with different stakeholders and timelines
- Track record of taking initiative, having the ability to work independently, and be comfortable thriving in ambiguity
Read more about our team
- Reflections on Config, our first user conference
- How work is changing at Figma
- The making of Maker Week
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.