- Date Posted
- Nov. 22, 2021
- Business Applications
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
In this role, you will negotiate and facilitate the completion of sales and vendor contracts, implement tracking of contractual requirements, and lead and shape processes to support the scaling of our legal operations. You will also build cross-functional relationships - particularly with our successful Sales team - to keep deals moving quickly, while enjoying the outstanding feeling of being part of a hyper-growth company developing trailblazing and innovative technology.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Draft, negotiate, and implement commercial contracts, most notably SaaS/PaaS agreements between Figma and its customers whilst partnering with the relevant business customers.
- Develop and update legal forms and templates, processes, sales enablement materials, and playbooks.
- Lead record-keeping for all contracts and correspondences, including tracking and advising on any provisions or obligations.
- Act as the primary point of contact for many commercial matters, managing workload intake and work allocations.
- Lead ongoing list of the important legal terms in Figma’s contracts
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience negotiating contracts or relevant experience with a company, law firm, or legal department.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and work efficiently while collaborating on multiple deals, knowing to raise issues when needed.
- Collaborative approach, with strong ability to establish relationships, gain credibility, and partner with others.
- Strong work ethic and low ego, and a willingness to solve problems both large and small.
- Confidence operating in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- A proven understanding of European data privacy laws.
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team:
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.