- New York
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Business Applications
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a disruptive company who is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
As a member of our Product Support Team, you will be responsible for creating an environment where our global support team is set-up to provide great experiences to our Figma users at scale. You will help define our KPIs, create a clear and informed forecast model to make sure we are staffed to support our rapidly growing user base and global Product Support team, and ensure we have the best tools and operational processes in place so our team can work efficiently and with ease. We’re looking for a team player who is excited to jump into a startup environment where we continue to innovate and grow at a rapid pace. Our ideal candidate is passionate about support, results-driven problem solving, and strategic thinking. They have experience building operations functions, and don’t shy away from taking principled risks.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build and develop our Product Support operations team – including, but not limited to, tooling, process improvements, and infrastructure
- Develop and drive high-level support initiatives that are focused on improving efficiency and quality – while digging in and working side by side with the team
- Workforce management – create an informed forecast and staffing model to ensure we are resourced appropriately and available to meet the needs of our customers
- Work in partnership with Product Support leadership to define and implement our channel and segmentation strategy as well as KPIs and measurements of success for our Product Support Specialists, Community Support, and Product Education teams
- Build and maintain global Product Support dashboards that report on adherence to KPIs and surface trends
- Oversee and manage vendor service performance for Product Support initiatives
- Collaborate cross-functionally with various teams, such as engineering, product, compliance, finance, and sales, to understand and build operational processes that help to resolve complex issues and improve the customer experience
- Turn customer insights into actionable recommendations for our product teams
- Conduct research with users to learn more about their needs and identify any gaps in addressing those needs
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 10+ years of experience in a support operations environment and 5+ years in a leadership position, preferably for a technical SaaS product
- Experience and expertise scaling operations functions in the ever-changing growth and excitement of a startup culture
- A data-driven and analytical mindset with a history of delivering results in a highly dynamic environment
- A track record for developing and driving high level support initiatives from the ground up
- Experience defining strategic goals and identifying key results
- Deep knowledge of CRMs, especially Zendesk
- A desire and steadfast approach to continuously improve the customer and employee experience
- A passion for streamlining processes and working collaboratively across teams
- Strong communication skills with the ability to turn complex ideas into easily understood concepts
Read more about our team:
- Reflections on Config, our first user conference
- How work is changing at Figma
- The making of Maker Week
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.