- United States
- New York
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 15, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based tools for designers and product teams that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built on web. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, Figma is the place for you!
This role focus on one of the company’s most important charters—how can we make collaboration on our tools and platforms as amazing as it can possibly be? Collaboration is already great on Figma today because it’s easy for you and your teammates to get into a file and design or brainstorm together. But we think there’s more to collaboration than this, and we aspire to make entire teams work more efficiently. How might we make it easier for everyone on the team to give feedback to each other and communicate with each other about designs? How might we make it easier to share and discover each other’s work? How might we fundamentally rethink the design process so that the best ideas emerge and are built as fast as possible?
These are the questions you will be grappling with as the Product Manager for the Collaboration area of our product!
What You’ll Do
- Work cross-functionally to establish a vision for what the future of collaboration looks like for Figma
- Develop and execute on roadmap for broad areas of the product that include features like comments, search, browsing, and Branching.
- Do all the things you’d expect in a PM, like driving planning and prioritization, defining and tracking key metrics, collaborating on marketing, messaging, positioning, and go-to-market plans
We’re Looking for Someone Who
- Knows how to develop strategy in close collaboration with senior stakeholders
- Is able to rally and motivate a team behind a bold vision
- Has deep user empathy and the ability to build relationships with key customers
- Has an affinity for the fast-paced, ambiguous environment of a start-up, a sense of humor, and a get-it-done attitude
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.