- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 8, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. Figma is a multiplayer design platform, changing the way people design, prototype, and iterate together. Figma’s platform enables multiple people to work together in the same file. As a result, Figma has simplified the design process for teams of designers, developers, and stakeholders by creating an online space for them to collaborate visually. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
Recruiting Operations is responsible for powering Figma’s hiring efforts through thoughtful process design, technology and analytics. Our mission is to elevate the experience of candidates and internal partners by launching best in class programs that will enable Figma to hire top talent at scale.
The Recruiting Operations team is looking for someone to optimize Figma’s tech stack as we enter into a period of hyper-growth. This role will manage foundational infrastructure and high visibility integrations that will allow Figma to reach its ambitious hiring goals. As an early member of a growing team, this is an exciting opportunity to help build the future of recruiting ops at Figma.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building from the ground up. This is a new team and creating structure from ambiguity should excite you.
- Managing and driving adoption for the applicant tracking system by delivering scalable trainings, documentation and support.
- Partnering with vendors and internal teams on error resolution. You’ll influence process design and product enhancements from user-first principles.
- Finding opportunities for operational improvements and delivering solutions to keep them as effective and efficient as possible.
- Staying up to date on product releases and providing recommendations for how to integrate with Figma’s hiring processes.
- Crafting project plans for the roll out of new features including testing, training, documentation and post-launch support.
- Advising on all ATS integrations to achieve desired outcomes.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Demonstrated understanding of systems design; you are skilled at change analysis and can anticipate downstream impacts to processes, data and user experience.
- A customer service mentality; you optimize for the stakeholder experience and can translate complex information quickly and clearly to the end user.
- A consultative and data driven approach to problem solving; you are naturally curious and ask questions to identify the root cause of an issue.
- A proactive approach to mitigating risks.
- Experience working independently and as a team.
- An understanding of talent data, processes, and best practices with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Experience working with an ATS.
Example projects include:
- Own and optimize the applicant tracking system.
- Design and launch a ticketing system for prioritizing inbound requests.
- Build a framework for tracking and automating user permissions.
- Participate in the selection and implementation of new vendors such as scheduling, survey and CRM tools.
- Inform recruiter dashboards and success metrics.
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.