- New York
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. Figma is a multiplayer design platform, changing the way people design, prototype, and iterate together. Figma’s platform enables multiple people to work together in the same file. As a result, Figma has simplified the design process for teams of designers, developers, and stakeholders by creating an online space for them to collaborate visually. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
We’re looking to add a seasoned Copywriter to our Product Marketing team to help us build and sculpt the evolving Figma voice. You’ll get to write, review, and empower campaigns for the Figma brand and products. This a rich opportunity to join a fast-growing startup at an incredible moment of joy and optimism.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be a full-time word nerd and champion for the Figma voice
- Write for ad campaigns, social media, in-app content, our website, and more
- Brainstorm and concept new ideas that can come to life across new and existing channels
- Collaborate with closely with brand, marketing, and product teams
- Develop style guides and enable internal teams to create content
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years experience in a creative role at an agency or in-house
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a knack for short and snappy headlines, clear informational copy, and words and phrases that make people think or smile (or both)
- Experience guiding a brand forward with fresh, evolving, creative ideas
- Experience translating complex concepts and processes into relatable, human terms
- Creative flexibility to adjust your tone of voice depending on your message and your audience
- Excellent soft skills like creativity, empathy, work ethic, flexibility, resourcefulness, openness to feedback, and a general tendency to create and share positive vibes
Read more about our team
- Figma raises Series E round valued at $10B
- Reflections on Config, our first user conference
- How work is changing at Figma
- The making of Maker Week
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.