- Date Posted
- Oct. 3, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
In this role as Events and Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating and executing great events, building excellent local partnerships and connecting closely with our clients and prospects in the UK. To do this, you will be busy planning, promoting and executing different event types - from webinars and livestreams to hosting a variety of in-person business breakfasts and expos.
This role works closely with the EMEA Marketing Director and cross-functionally with the Marketing teams in San Francisco with the goal of reaching our regional buyers - wherever they are on the customer journey.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Create and execute your own events strategy that touches different buying personas at different points of the funnel, from high-touch events such as “VIP Dinners” and “Business Breakfasts” to large-scale expos (both owned and sponsored) to help build awareness, drive demand and create customer loyalty.
- Build and manage a webinars/live stream strategy to reach a wider geo spread audience and work closely with the Content Marketing Manager to ensure the events link seamlessly with our key themes to resonate.
- Plot out a regional promotion strategy, including how to best reach our buyers across paid, social and also build online relationships and working with influencers.
- Support the growing “Friends of Figma” communities in region and provide some structure and assistance to empower their success.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have a minimum 6 years work experience as an Events Planner and/or Marketing Manager with strong events focus
- Have excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail and a love of managing experiences
- Have a curious nature, you find it easy to build relationships
- Come and join an exciting and growing team - where we market to creative people in a creative environment.
- Reflections on Config, our first user conference
- How work is changing at Figma
- The making of Maker Week
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.