- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a dynamic company who is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
At Figma, we believe in the power of connecting with our users, both in the browser and in real life. We’re looking for someone who is interested in helping us broaden our reach by organizing meaningful and thoughtful community programs.
As a Field Marketing Manager, you’ll be part of the Marketing Team and partner closely with Sales, Product, and Customer Success to align marketing activities to our business goals. You’ll execute (in-person and virtual) events including livestreams, virtual workshops/demos, field events and meetups, and partner experiences.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing a vision, strategy, goals, and budget for the field marketing program in North America
- Working cross-collaboratively to executive(virtual and IRL) fields events including: livestreams, weekly product demo webinars, regional meetups, and tailored programs as part of our global conference
- Collaborating with the team to develop account-based events based on business priorities, key markets and customer needs
- Translating Figma’s brand, culture, and vision into field events that delight attendees and drive key business objectives
- Planning and executing field events from start to finish, including: calendaring, travel, invitations, swag/giveaways, and attendee management
- Partnering with the Growth Marketing Team to track and measure the success of field events and develop strategic and thoughtful lead nurture plans
- Developing close relationships with our customers and work closely with champions, admins, speakers, and user group organizers to co-plan community events
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Events experience, including planning events big and small that bring people together
- Great attention to detail. You like planning trips and thinking through all the components. You sweat the small stuff and leave no detail untouched
- A knack for organization and bringing people into the process with clear visibility into your work. You would represent the Figma brand well from behind-the-scenes event execution to in-person coordination and communication with customers, vendors, and internal stakeholders
- A creative mind who likes bringing new ideas to existing projects and continuously pushes the team to try new things
- A love of bringing people together. Working with people outside of your team and outside of the company excites you. You like collaborating with new people and figuring problems out together
- Comfort-level with up to 25% travel(when safe to do so)
Here are some projects you could work on:
- Develop and execute on an annual plan for field marketing events
- Build a new process for planning field events, including event request forms, invitation management, social templates, and follow up emails
- Work closely with the sales team to identify accounts/customers to showcase at Figma events
- Evaluate our approach to customer swag and develop a process to brings more swag to more customers more often
- Develop new ways to engage Config customers before and after our global user conference
- Read more about our team
- Reflections on Config, our first user conference
- How work is changing at Figma
- The making of Maker Week
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.