- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Business Applications
Figma is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our dynamic team of creatives, engineers, marketers and brilliant business folks. You aren’t the typical salesperson, and we aren’t the typical design tool company. At Figma we think outside the box, lift constraints that block our imagination everyday and we encourage you to do the same. With this role you’ll get in at the ground floor in a fast growing sales organisation. You’ll consult with our existing customer base and potential customers in driving meaningful relationships that add value to the customer experience and revenue to our bottom line.
Figma is growing and moving fast. Our next team member will have an agile, dynamic mindset, be comfortable embracing change, a true team-player, and love working with our growing footprint of Fortune 1000 customers. You won’t be alone! Figma has an incredible team and you’ll work closely with other groups including Support, Design, Engineering, Product Marketing, Customer Success, and Community.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build a strong sales pipeline while exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets
- Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure sales effectiveness
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within Enterprise accounts
- Be part of a team dedicated to promoting Figma to existing and new customers, you must be comfortable with up to 25% of travel
- Help build the foundation and processes for all customer facing teams at Figma
You might be a good fit if:
- 5+ years of sales experience in a SaaS business, ideally focused on Enterprise
- Experience selling to technical audiences
- Proven ability to close complex sales cycles
- Ability to prioritise competing demands from customers and balance their needs against those of the business
- A real entrepreneurial mindset
- Problem solving skills, a positive attitude, and willingness to be bold
- Proficiency with sales and marketing automation tools
- Fluency in a second European language is essential- German, Russian, Spanish, French, Dutch, Italian or a Nordic language are preferred. We would also consider Arabic
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.