- Date Posted
- Jun. 21, 2021
- Business Applications
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionising the world of design. Figma is a multiplayer design platform, changing the way people design, prototype, and iterate together. Figma’s platform enables multiple people to work together in the same file. As a result, Figma has simplified the design process for teams of designers, developers, and stakeholders by creating an online space for them to collaborate visually. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma. Figma is growing and moving fast.
As part of our Enterprise Account Management team you will play a critical role in working across sales, product, marketing and growth to drive customer engagement and expansion in EMEA. Our next team member will have an agile, dynamic mindset, be comfortable embracing change, a true team-player, and love working with our growing footprint of Fortune 1000 customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build trust and relationships with a portfolio of customers.
- Understand their business priorities and current use of Figma to identify new use cases and optimise Figma’s value.
- Retain our existing customer base by building strong relationships and leveraging in-product analytics.
- Analyse internal data to understand customer usage, including risks and opportunities.
- Derive insights, develop strategy, then execute on improving customer engagement and product adoption.
- Develop new training materials for workshops as needed to ensure an amazing Figma customer experience.
- Partner closely with product teams to ensure we’re factoring customer feedback in ongoing product development.
- Negotiate annual contracts with top customers, you must be comfortable with up to 25% of travel.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years experience of direct client management, ideally in a fast scaling technology driven business.
- Track record of building lasting relationships and simultaneously growing multiple accounts for a wide range of customers.
- A real entrepreneurial mindset and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Consultative approach; ability to navigate complex business needs and requirements.
- Experience partnering with technical stakeholders and customers.
- Fluency in a second language is essential- Russian, French or Spanish are all highly desirable
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.