- United States
- New York
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Nov. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
Figma is growing and moving fast. As part of a newly formed Account Management team you will play a critical role in working across sales, product, marketing and operations to drive customer engagement and expansion. Our next team member will have an agile, dynamic mindset, be comfortable embracing change, a true team-player, and love working with our growing footprint of customers. This role will report directly to our Manager of Account Management.
The Mid-Market Account Manager position is a perfect role for someone who has an exceptional drive to execute and iterate on programs, enjoys interacting with customers, has an analytical mindset, and is a strong writer. This role will own one-to-many customer engagement strategies for our long-tail customers.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Develop and execute end-to-end programs designed to drive product adoption and the expanded use of Figma products
- Held to quota and responsible for upsell and renewals across book of business
- Analyze internal data to understand customer usage, including risks and opportunities. Derive insights, develop strategy, then execute on improving customer engagement and product adoption
- Connect with customers via scalable channels to solve problems and increase adoption while driving expansion and retention
- Partner closely with product teams to ensure we’re factoring customer feedback in ongoing product development
- Measure and analyze program results. Partner with marketing, product and analytics teams to A/B test and optimize program outcomes
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- 2-5 years of SaaS experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience partnering with marketing, operations and data teams to develop and execute engagement programs
- Aptitude for being data-drivenHighly customer-centric and eager to help customers
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly and persuasively Exposure to UX/UI design and/or web-based, collaborative tools
- Extremely organized and highly disciplined with your time
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.