- Date Posted
- Jan. 6, 2022
- Business Applications
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our dynamic team of creatives, engineers, marketers, and forward-thinking business folks. You aren’t the typical sales leader, and we aren’t the typical design tool company. At Figma we think creatively, lift constraints that block our imagination everyday and we expect you to do the same. With this role you’ll be our first sales leader in Germany in a fast growing sales organisation. You’ll collaborate with our existing customer base and potential customers in driving meaningful relationships that add value to the customer experience and revenue to our bottom line.
Figma is growing and adapting quickly. Our next team member will have an agile, dynamic approach, be comfortable embracing change, a true team-player, and love working with our growing footprint of Fortune 1000 customers. You won’t be alone! Figma has an incredible team and you’ll work closely with other groups including Support, Design, Engineering, Product Marketing, and Community. As our Sales Manager, DACH you will build and lead a team of Account Executives in the DACH region responsible for continuing the growth of our Enterprise product. You will report directly to our VP of Sales.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Create and manage a team of motivated and diverse individuals to foster an environment of success
- Participate in customer and prospect meetings
- Assist in continual training and development, including mentorship, hiring and career growth
- Help craft and further develop sales processes and initiatives
- Interview, hire and train new team members as we scale the business and company
- Deliver weekly forecast meetings and mentor Account Executives on strategies to help exceed their goals
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Minimum 7 years of sales experience
- Minimum 3 years of sales management experience
- Understanding of our technical and competitive landscape
- Ability to thrive in a constantly evolving environment
- Outstanding coaching, writing, discovery and presentation skills
- Excitement for growing customer happiness and developing lasting customer relationships
- Proven track record of leading successful and consistent sales team
- Fluency in English and German
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.