- New York
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Business Applications
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. Figma is a multiplayer design platform, changing the way people design, prototype, and iterate together. Figma’s platform enables multiple people to work together in the same file. As a result, Figma has simplified the design process for teams of designers, developers, and stakeholders by creating an online space for them to collaborate visually. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
We are looking for an experienced sales operations technology specialist to support our growing sales team. You’ll serve as the operations lead for sales systems by driving strategy, direction and management of sales data integrity. This role is critical to enabling Figma to scale global revenue across our self-service engine and assisted sales motions. As an early member of the team, this is a unique opportunity to define sales operations processes from the ground up.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure our CRM consolidates all our customer information, is accurate and provides trusted insights for the team
- Own the full sales technology stack: requirements, strategy, development, administration, UAT, training and support
- Maintain documentation and team processes for all GTM sales systems and technology playbook
- Implement Salesforce change management process and manage data governance
- Partner with adjacent groups like Finance & Business Operations, Marketing and Legal
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 7+ years sales operations experience, preferably in high volume SaaS
- Experience with Salesforce.com process builder, workflow rules, validation rules, and comfortable with apex
- Comfortable with very high data volumes(e.g. millions of row or more)
- A collaborative working style, with experience working across the company with teams of varied size to achieve common goals
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.