- New York
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Dec. 30, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As one of our first Enterprise Specialists on the Product Support team, you’ll have the exciting opportunity to partner with the Enterprise Support Manager to help define and elevate our Enterprise Support function. This team will be responsible for crafting what exceptional support looks like for Figma's top customers. You will be delivering the kind of experiences that build trust throughout the Figma community, from customers to key internal partners, such as Sales, Product, and Engineering.
We’re looking for a technical support expert experienced in working with enterprise-level customers with an ability to understand and help with their unique needs. You will diagnose issues, determine solutions, and anticipate customer impact, serving as a customer advocate while working cross functionally to deliver an exceptional experience.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Develop expertise of Figma’s products and the journey of our customers, from Product Designers to Account Administrators, to accurately diagnose sophisticated inquiries.
- Interact with Figma customers daily via email, taking ownership over cases from start to resolution.
- Partner closely with Sales teams to guide large scale organizations through complex workspace configurations, acting quickly to address technical issues and ensuring successful account setup.
- Operate as the voice of the customer, capturing both product and process gaps in the experience and presenting data-backed cases for new feature development and process automation.
- Act as designated point of contact for high-risk escalations and issues, proactively engaging the appropriate partners, and owning communication through to solution.
- Identify trends and communicate insights to our Product and Engineering teams to advocate for bug fixes, process improvements, and feature enhancements.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- 3+ years’ experience working in a Support environment for a technical SaaS product, ideally supporting Enterprise customers.
- Experience troubleshooting SAML/SSO and SCIM configurations for large-scale organizations.
- Experience working with system administration for large end-user communities or guiding customers through complicated implementations.
- Experience in evaluating business impact of technical issues to drive cross functional alignment, prioritization, and timely resolutions.
- Bonus: Experience working with design tools like Adobe XD, Sketch, and/or Framer and a passion for UX/UI design.
- Consultative communication skills with the ability to tailor a message for your audience. You can translate complex concepts into concise explanations and summarize customer issues to technical and non-technical audiences.
- A bias for action to drive for results. If you see something that can be done differently, you say something, and you advocate on behalf of the customer.
- Resilience and adaptability. You’re motivated by experimenting, building, and doing what’s right for the customer and are confident through times of change and ambiguity.
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.