- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 6, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
Figma is hiring for a full time IT Support Lead role to join the IT team. We are looking for someone with a proven track record in leading a technical and cross-functional IT Team. You’ll be part of a fast paced IT team assisting a diverse team across all orgs. This is an on-site hybrid position in our San Francisco Office.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Manage, support, grow and motivate a team of IT support specialists across different time zones who provide quality support to Figmates
- Proactively address possible improvements, bottlenecks and inefficiencies within onboarding, offboarding and general support
- Analyze IT Support inquiries to identify recurring user problems, recommend solutions, identify areas where service can be improved, and establish improvement plans
- Ensure the team is writing notion guides to resolve basic issues and understand common workflows
- Turn business needs into possible projects, actionable tasks, documentation and future requests/plans
- Collaborate with cross functional teams on projects, initiatives and tasks
- Monitor and report on key metrics for measuring service level, response time efficiency and employee satisfaction
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 3+ years management experience
- 3+ years of IT support experience
- Advanced knowledge on Okta, Google workspace, Mac, JAMF, Zoom and Slack
- Willing to get your hands dirty and assist the team if necessary
- Detailed with a strong emphasis on customer experience
At Figma, one of our values is grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.