- Date Posted
- Jun. 2, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. Figma is a multiplayer design platform, changing the way people design, prototype, and iterate together. Figma’s platform enables multiple people to work together in the same file. As a result, Figma has simplified the design process for teams of designers, developers, and stakeholders by creating an online space for them to collaborate visually. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
As a member of our Product Support Team, you’ll be the voice of Figma as you help ensure these great experiences happen every day. Engaging with our customers requires critical thinking, an investigative mindset and impeccable communication skills. We’re looking for a team player based in London who is technically inclined, eager to learn about design tools, and comfortable working in a startup environment where there are a lot of hats to wear.
We’re looking for support professionals who want to grow their support careers and we have an extensive leveling matrix to help facilitate that.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing exceptional technical support for new and experienced Figma users, via email and Twitter
- Collaborating with our design, sales and engineering teams to understand and resolve complex issues, and improve the product
- Escalating technical issues with the appropriate team for investigation
- Writing clear and concise bug reports
- Turning customer feedback into actionable recommendations for our product team
- Closing the feedback loop with users when bugs are resolved and feature requests are implemented
- Making suggestions for detailed, easy-to-understand support content (e.g. saved replies, internal documentation, etc)
- Continually focusing on improving our support processes as we scale
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 2+ years’ experience working in a support environment for a technical SaaS product
- Strong written communication skills, with the ability to turn complex ideas into easily understood concepts
- Demonstrated empathetic problem solving with a passion for helping customers
- Experience streamlining processes and communicating across teams (design, engineering, product)
- You are agile and adaptive, and thrive in the ever-changing growth and excitement of startup culture
- Fluency in German or French is required for this role
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.