- Date Posted
- Sep. 27, 2021
- Design & UI
For a long time, deposits were the only type of rental security that could be trusted. But with over £5.2 billion locked up in deposit schemes and with it taking months to access them when needed, it’s safe to say deposits are slow and outdated.
Flatfair’s innovative rental solutions means that tenants secure a new home with a small check-in fee instead of paying for a costly deposit, whilst giving landlords up to double the protection of traditional deposits.
We’re backed by Index Ventures, investors in Facebook, Deliveroo and Slack, and one of the largest venture capital firms in the world. Now we’re looking to grow our team as we expand our business into new markets, as well as continuing to innovate our product.
About the role
As a mid-weight graphic designer and creative marketer, you work across a range of media, including print, social, digital, events and more to increase visibility and engagement with our commercial and marketing activities.
As the sole designer on the team, you’ll have creative input across all areas of the business, developing new ideas and spotting creative opportunities to communicate our brand and engage external audiences with the flatfair product.
- Here’s an idea of what you’ll be working on
- Design materials across a wide range of formats from event collateral and stands, to the digital marketing assets or supporting the sales team with bespoke partner marketing
- Deliver design assets across digital, print, email, presentations and video in a fast-paced environment
- Expand on the current brand to ensure it is kept fresh and exciting
- Maintain our suite of assets, including supporting the creation of new assets for products and services being launched
- Be a brand guardian for the business, ensuring that design and brand standards are kept high
- Provide new insight, ideas and concepts to help improve the wider visibility of the company and products
- Worked in a design role (in-house or agency), preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work and collaborate with people across all levels and departments to solicit requirements from a brief to ensure all creative output delivers on the needs of the business
- Adobe CC magician - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator are a must
- An excellent portfolio, showing relevant experience
- Embodies design best practices across disciplines
- Self-motivated and the agility and appetite to produce outputs in a fast-paced environment. We’ll be striving for excellence, not perfection.
- Able to work from our London office one day a week.