- Date Posted
- Sep. 27, 2021
- Product Management
For a long time, deposits were the only type of rental security that could be trusted. But with over £5.2 billion locked up in deposit schemes and with it taking months to access them when needed, it’s safe to say deposits are slow and outdated.
Flatfair’s innovative rental solutions means that tenants secure a new home with a small check-in fee instead of paying for a costly deposit, whilst giving landlords up to double the protection of traditional deposits.
We’re backed by Index Ventures, investors in Facebook, Deliveroo and Slack, and one of the largest venture capital firms in the world. Now we’re looking to grow our team as we expand our business into new markets, as well as continuing to innovate our product.
About the role
You’ll be looking for an opportunity to bring to life a passion for marketing and an academic understanding of key marketing principles. Supporting the marketing manager with marketing activity, as the Marketing Executive you’ll be hands-on with execution from day one and be supported in your development as a generalist marketeer.
Here’s an idea of what you’ll be working on:
- Write engaging and informative copy for our online and offline channels, including our website, blog, emails, print and wider industry publications
- Maintain and develop collateral (including digital content) to be pushed out through our website, social media channels and our marketing automation systems.
- Work with internal creative teams to support them in scoping, planning and managing the execution and creative design of campaigns
- Supporting the marketing manager with digital campaigns - including PPC, paid social media and SEO
- Analyse campaigns for efficiency and success, producing reports, summary highlights and recommendations for improvements
- Support the delivery of the marketing strategy, including assisting with social and digital activity, the organisation of events, and direct mail
- Collation of market intelligence and competitor analysis relevant to the industry
- Support the delivery of CRM campaigns through our marketing automation systems
- While this would be a great role for a Marketing graduate, a degree is not required and we are interested in receiving applications from candidates who have developed an understanding of key marketing concepts through other means
- You’ll have evidence of an interest in marketing and a current portfolio including entrepreneurial activity, a personal blog, social media presence etc. is encouraged
- Self-motivated, able to take on a problem, find the cause and propose a solution with minimal supervision
- An interest in startups, ideally with an understanding of what this means for the way we work
- Excellent communication skills, able to explain complex concepts and tailor both written and verbal comms for the audience
- An understanding of how to use, analyse and present data to make decisions
- An understanding of key marketing concepts, whether self-taught or gained from academic study
- This is a permanent position based out of our London office