- Date Posted
- Oct. 24, 2021
Fonoa’s goal is to change how companies globally handle their taxes, and we’re committed to building world-class products. We’re building a fully distributed team. We give people the freedom to work wherever and how they want, enable more fluid communication and put our time where it matters the most - decisions. We are curious, dedicated, and humble. We are building a workplace that fosters inclusivity, openness, and trust, where we can all be authentic and human in everything that we do. We trust the expertise of our employees and give them freedom to solve complex problems to make taxes simple, automated, borderless, and accessible for the internet economy.
Fonoa has a suite of API products that automate tax-related workflows for any internet company. Check them out below:
We may discover novel customer needs as we learn, and spin up new products as needed. We expect our engineers to own them as they pop up.
About the role
As an Account Executive (Enterprise), you will be joining our Commercial team, where you will own the entire new business sales lifecycle for your territory. Naturally, you should be able to work autonomously and have the ability to understand customer needs and pain points. The Account Executive will know how to penetrate a new segment or expand within an existing vertical ie SaaS comfortable in using all the sales and marketing resources available to strategically prospect new leads, identify the target stakeholders and add these onto our sales process and take new clients from the initial prospecting stage through to onboarding.
We are solving one of the largest yet unsolved problems in global e-commerce and looking for people with a hunger for a new challenge and drive to solve a ubiquitous problem for companies selling globally. Our clients range from world-leading SaaS companies to global marketplaces and some of the largest disruptive technology businesses.
What you will be doing:
- Owning and managing a pipeline of enterprise value deals (global)
- Build deep relationships with a range of senior stakeholders, helping educate the space on our tax engine and value proposition
- Running all aspects of sales delivery from initial qualification, demo, negotiations, and account closure.
- Capture market feedback, insights and developments in the industry, communicating and streamlining effectively across our Product and Support teams
- Build our market knowledge, becoming a subject matter expert on our solution and trends in the tax space
You would be a great fit if:
- You are fully proficient in English. Written and spoken, as we are a bunch from around the world, but we work in English.
- You have a strong sense of ownership, you care about what you sell, and that you are selling the right thing that serves your customers.
- A track record in selling complex B2B SaaS solutions that solve a unique business problem
- An expert in driving enterprise sales who is able to generate conversation at a strategic level
- Have been a subject matter expert to create product awareness and drive new insights into our product and operation teams
- You are curious and driven to solve problems and make an impact
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, you are self-directed and know how to work in an autonomous setting
- Comfortable building report with decision-makers and adopting a hunters mindset
- Have the right motivations and energy to join a high growth startup that is scaling quickly
- We operate on trust
- We have an open and transparent culture, where we value ideas over titles.
- We trust the expertise of our team members and give them the freedom and all the support they need to solve complex problems.
- We are builders at heart.
- We give everyone a lot of autonomy to think of and deliver on their ideas.
- We work with dedicated people from all backgrounds who bring in their different perspectives to help us on our mission to make taxes simple.
- We work remotely.
- Our fully distributed team works across 20 different countries
- 25 days annual leave (plus any local public holidays).
- Top tech gear and flexible budget to build your ideal remote office.
- Bi-weekly lunches paid by Fonoa.
- Unlimited budget for learning is on us. Whether you want to attend a conference, do a course or purchase books or tools, we want to support you as much as we can
- Company annual offsite.
Our ways of working
- Remote work and async, work from anywhere in the world.
- Co-working spaces if you want to switch things up.
- Option to meet team members regularly to do creative work and bond in person.
- Best idea wins; we’re all ears when it comes to ways to do things better.
- Frequent visits to virtual Fonoa HQ and our Fonoa island on Mibo.
- Product first culture
- We are backed by leading VC firms who have invested in many successful companies (Index Ventures and Omers Ventures)
- The size of the market and opportunity we have is massive, and we’re well placed to be disrupting it.
- Flat hierarchy, open, honest and feedback driven principles.
Our take on equal opportunities
Fonoa gives equal opportunities to everyone. We look at individuals for what they bring to the organisation and for who they are as people regardless of ethnicity, race and background.
We currently have over 20 nationalities in our team, we’re continuing to build a diverse team as we want to work with the best people, from all over the world.
- If we have convinced you, do apply. And if we haven’t yet, check out some more reasons why you should join us.
- Perks you can expect for this role.
Freedom to work fully remote
- You choose the location, we are flexible.
- We provide all the necessary equipment
- Fully equipped tech gear and whatever you need for your ideal office workspace.
Learning and development
We provide access to any learning courses, certifications, and tools through the world’s leading learning platforms.
Access to co-working hubs
You choose how to run your schedule.
Bi-weekly paid lunch
We come online together on Fridays.
25 days annual leave
Plus bank holidays in your local country.