- Date Posted
- Oct. 24, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Fonoa’s goal is to change how companies globally handle their taxes, and we’re committed to building world-class products. We’re building a fully distributed team. We give people the freedom to work wherever and how they want, enable more fluid communication and put our time where it matters the most - decisions. We are curious, dedicated, and humble. We are building a workplace that fosters inclusivity, openness, and trust, where we can all be authentic and human in everything that we do. We trust the expertise of our employees and give them freedom to solve complex problems to make taxes simple, automated, borderless, and accessible for the internet economy.
Fonoa has a suite of API products that automate tax-related workflows for any internet company. Check them out below:
We may discover novel customer needs as we learn, and spin up new products as needed. We expect our engineers to own them as they pop up.
About the role
You will be responsible for growing our commercial relationships with a cohort of new and existing customers and exceeding the associated revenue growth targets with that cohort. By working with clients to ensure the successful initial implementation of our service (in collaboration with our Product and Support teams) you will position yourself as a trusted advisor to them and execute an agreed growth plan for each key customer,
As our client’s primary point of contact you will drive product adoption as well as provide strategic insight, inspire customer satisfaction, and constantly look at ways to improve the overall customer experience.
We are solving one of the largest yet unsolved problems in global e-commerce and looking for people with a hunger for a new challenge and drive to solve a ubiquitous problem for companies selling globally. Our clients range from world-leading SaaS companies to global marketplaces and some of the largest disruptive technology businesses.
What you will be doing:
- Own the relationship post-sales with a range of enterprise customers, from onboarding, training, account development, and retention
- Ensure the Fonoa solution is performing well for our customers and meeting their needs
- Nurture relationships with internal client teams, with a focus on creating trust and value
- Identify commercial opportunities to expand the account, the reach of our solution, and overall create new revenue streams
- Understanding how our product works, taking client feedback to internal teams
- Create and execute account growth plans for key customers
- Applying best in class customer success metrics and processes that allow scaling
You would be a great fit if:
- You are fully proficient in English. Written and spoken, as we are a bunch from around the world, but we work in English.
- You have a strong sense of ownership, you care about what you sell, and that you are selling the right thing that serves your customers.
- Have specific B2B SaaS or Transaction Services experience with a solution that is related to our product offering
- You work in a structured customer success/account management organization.
- Comfortable working autonomously with a solid understanding of what is required to succeed working in a startup environment
- Experienced in managing a mix of enterprise accounts
- Have demonstrable experience where you have improved parts of the customer success experience
- We operate on trust
- We have an open and transparent culture, where we value ideas over titles.
- We trust the expertise of our team members and give them the freedom and all the support they need to solve complex problems.
- We are builders at heart.
- We give everyone a lot of autonomy to think of and deliver on their ideas.
- We work with dedicated people from all backgrounds who bring in their different perspectives to help us on our mission to make taxes simple.
- We work remotely.
- Our fully distributed team works across 20 different countries
- 25 days annual leave (plus any local public holidays).
- Top tech gear and flexible budget to build your ideal remote office.
- Bi-weekly lunches paid by Fonoa.
- Unlimited budget for learning is on us. Whether you want to attend a conference, do a course or purchase books or tools, we want to support you as much as we can
- Company annual offsite.
Our ways of working
- Remote work and async, work from anywhere in the world.
- Co-working spaces if you want to switch things up.
- Option to meet team members regularly to do creative work and bond in person.
- Best idea wins; we’re all ears when it comes to ways to do things better.
- Frequent visits to virtual Fonoa HQ and our Fonoa island on Mibo.
- Product first culture
- We are backed by leading VC firms who have invested in many successful companies (Index Ventures and Omers Ventures)
- The size of the market and opportunity we have is massive, and we’re well placed to be disrupting it.
- Flat hierarchy, open, honest and feedback driven principles.
Our take on equal opportunities
Fonoa gives equal opportunities to everyone. We look at individuals for what they bring to the organisation and for who they are as people regardless of ethnicity, race and background.
We currently have over 20 nationalities in our team, we’re continuing to build a diverse team as we want to work with the best people, from all over the world.
- If we have convinced you, do apply. And if we haven’t yet, check out some more reasons why you should join us.
- Perks you can expect for this role.
Freedom to work fully remote
- You choose the location, we are flexible.
- We provide all the necessary equipment
- Fully equipped tech gear and whatever you need for your ideal office workspace.
Learning and development
We provide access to any learning courses, certifications, and tools through the world’s leading learning platforms.
Access to co-working hubs
You choose how to run your schedule.
Bi-weekly paid lunch
We come online together on Fridays.
25 days annual leave
Plus bank holidays in your local country.