- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Financial Services
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, support local communities and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help realize their goals.
So, we created the leading small business loan platform. Investors have lent £9.8 billion in 130,000 loans to 90,000 small business owners. In a single year, this lending unlocked 115,000 jobs and contributed £6.5 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
About the role:
Are you a passionate Customer Support or Administrator with an upbeat attitude and love solving problems for your clients? Delivering an exceptional experience for our Retail Investors is a key goal to Funding Circle unlocking our potential as a market leader.
We built Funding Circle for business owners who aspire to do more and investors who want their money to go further. When you join the team, you will work with our Retail Investors.
- As Investor Support Administrator, you will...
- Provide administrative support to the Investor Support Team, and wider Operation teams
- Responsible for administrating ISA related documents and communicating with other ISA providers
- Communicating with investors to gather correct documentation e.g for payments into/out of Funding Circle and ISA transfers
- Conducting regular operational tasks e.g; closing investor accounts and account verifications
- Provide great service to investors through quality interactions that enhance the investor experience
- Working with other members of the team to improve processes and control procedures
- Work with your peers to efficiently manage the workload to a high standard
- Minimum requirement – A Level/ GCSE’s A*- C in core subjects
- Desire to work in an administrative role with aspects of customer service
- Smart, enthusiastic and dedicated to delivering an excellent service to the business and investors
- Excellent communication skills, both on the telephone and in writing
- Exceptional time management skills and proficiency at multitasking
- Quick to learn, understand and suggest changes to processes to improve efficiency
- Driven to succeed both individually and as part of a team
It would be advantageous if you have:
- An interest in FinTech and empowering small businesses.
- An interest in meeting people from a diverse education background - this role would equally suit a recent graduate OR post-apprenticeship OR a couple of years in customer service.
- A Proficient use of Microsoft Excel beneficial.
- Why join us?
- We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Manning the front line, you will represent Funding Circle right from the beginning. You will join a hard-working and most importantly FUN team where we encourage everyone to expand their knowledge and growth.
Walk into an office that champions working smart, working together and living the adventure - and of course free coffee! We offer a range of attractive benefits and a competitive salary package.Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
- If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
- It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
At Funding Circle we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better. We particularly encourage applications from applicants from underrepresented backgrounds. We welcome applicants who may want to work flexibly.