- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Business Development
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward. With teams in London, San Francisco and Denver, we are fusing finance and tech to create new opportunities for those who want to achieve more.
About the role:
The Business development Manager role sits firmly at the front of our Key accounts team in the high performing Introducer Channel. Responsible for owning and nurturing existing KEY introducer relationships, this a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning team.
- Working closely with current Introducers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique finance offerings and lending goals.
- Consulting with Introducers on the Funding Circle value proposition to help them reach their lending/business goals using Funding Circle as the lender of choice aligning and exceeding revenue goals in each Introducer account
- Actively develop Introducer relationships to drive origination revenue Position Funding Circle value proposition so Introducer can refer client base
- Manage Introducer relationships
- Create Introducer business plans collaboratively in order to grow revenue Quarter on Quarter
- Funding Circle ambassador within the Introducer community in defined region/panel
- Self-motivated to execute against clear objectives and revenue targets
- Passionate about Introducer success – active teaming internally across sales, marketing, and funnel teams
- Track record of exceeding sales quota/targets
- Proven commercial success in working with executives, Director and owner level
- Strong consultative selling experience and communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication & relationship-building skills
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by everyone. We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octave – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
- If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
- It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
- We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better.
- Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.