- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
- Business Development
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £11.4 billion in 143,000 loans to 100,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 135,000 jobs and contributed £10 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
The Business Development Manager role sits firmly at the front of our Key accounts team in the high performing Introducer Channel. Responsible for owning and nurturing existing key introducer relationships, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning team.
What will you be doing?
Working closely with current Brokers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique finance offerings and lending goals. Consulting with Brokers on the FC value proposition to help them reach their lending/business goals using FC as the lender of choice aligning and exceeding revenue goals in each Broker account.
- Actively develop Broker relationships to drive origination revenue
- Position Funding Circle value proposition so Broker can refer client base
- Manage Broker relationship
- Create Broker business plans collaboratively in order to grow revenue quarter on quarter
- Be a Funding Circle ambassador within the Broker community in defined region/panel
- Self-motivated to execute against clear objectives and revenue targets
- Knowledgeable of the commercial finance sector
- Passionate about Broker success – active teaming internally across sales, marketing and funnel teams
- Proven with a track record of exceeding sales quota/targets
- Able to build commercial relationships with Executives, Director and owner level personas
- Consultative with strong selling experience, presentation and communication skills
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place to make a positive difference. Join the disruption. Say “I was there”. Be a part of it. Build something incredible and make a genuine impact on the lives of many – including yours.
Here at Funding Circle we have a hybrid working policy, for most teams this means we’d like to see you in the office 2-3 days a week. We hope this will give you the chance to connect with your colleagues and work in a way that is most effective for you!
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.