- Date Posted
- Aug. 30, 2021
- Business Development
Who we are?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, support local communities and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help realize their goals.
So, we created the leading small business loan platform. Investors have lent £11.4 billion in 100,000 small business owners. In a single year, this lending supported 135,000 jobs and contributed £10 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
What you will be doing:
- Help drive the growth of our rapidly expanding Marketplace that helps businesses find financing from third party lenders
- Work closely with senior leaders to analyse our commercial performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Collaborate with teams across the business to plan and lead the implementation of those changes
- Coordinate weekly and monthly forums to communicate performance and evaluate potential projects and changes
It would be great if you have:
- 3+ years of experience at a top tier strategy consultancy firm.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; comfort in building excel models to support decision making as well as doing quicker ‘back of the envelope’ triangulations
- Ability to draw strategic insights from analysis and communicate concisely and effectively with junior and senior stakeholders across the business
- Adaptability and willingness to roll sleeves up and get involved with all parts of the business
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – the ability to work effectively and collaboratively with individuals from different parts of the organisation with different background and perspectives
- Enthusiasm for a high-paced, team-oriented environment – we work closely, collaboratively and try to enjoy it!
- Experience working in a fintech/knowledge of the fintech industry a plus but not essential
- The above qualification and experience level is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
Why should you join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octane – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
- If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
- It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
- At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better. We particularly encourage applications from applicants from underrepresented backgrounds. We welcome applicants who may want to work flexibly.
- Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.