- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Business Development
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, support local communities, and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them realize their goals.
So, we created the leading small business loan platform. Investors have lent $13.1 billion in 130,000 loans to 90,000 small business owners. In a single year, this lending unlocked 115,000 jobs and contributed $8.4 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
This role sits within what we call the “Funnel” team. They are the face of Funding Circle and work passionately to make sure small businesses have an incredible experience in getting the funding they need.
What will you be doing?
Funding Circle’s Strategic Partners come in many shapes and sizes - all with the common mission of empowering small businesses and helping them grow. As a Strategic Partnerships Manager, your job will be to manage our existing partners, and identify ways to expand and grow these relationships in an effort to make Funding Circle’s mission of “helping small businesses get the funding they need to win” a reality.
The Strategic Partnerships channel is a key vertical in our customer acquisition strategy and is a part of Funding Circle’s strategic growth initiatives for our US Business. We have partnered with Intuit, Lending Club, OnDeck, NerdWallet, Stripe, Nav, as well as traditional financial institutions.
- Work closely with our Business Development team to ensure a smooth and efficient onboarding process for new partners
- Identify ways to grow existing accounts, and execute on these strategies
- Collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders, including product, marketing, sales, and legal etc.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and counterparts at partner organizations
- Take the initiative to help develop and build our partnerships team and strategy by creating new processes and challenging existing ones
- 3-5 years of experience as a customer success manager or partner manager at a top finance and/or technology company
- Experience and level of comfort engaging with all levels of partner organizations
- Analytical orientation - success of the role is largely dependent on metrics-driven approach
- Strong project management skills - staying organized while managing several partners and initiatives simultaneously
- Very strong PowerPoint and Excel Skills - Salesforce reporting and Tableau is a plus
- Have a self-motivated mentality and ability to be proactive and create self-directed work plans
- Have the ability to set deadlines and hold both yourself and stakeholders (internal and external) accountable to them
- Professional experience in Financial Services and/or a FinTech organization
- It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Want to Build the Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.