- Denver, CO
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Business Intelligence
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, support local communities, and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them realize their goals.
So, we created the leading small business loan platform. At the end of 2020, Investors had lent $15.2 billion in 143,000 loans to 100,000 small business owners globally. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
This role sits within the “Tech, Data, and Risk” teams. The drivers behind our platform – brilliant people working together to create, code, and build the next game changers.
What will you be doing?
The Credit Strategy Analyst will analyze the loan portfolio data to develop acquisition and portfolio management credit strategies. By using analytical tools and techniques the person will develop industry leading credit strategies to maintain the credit quality of the portfolio. The person would help design the credit risk strategy framework and credit policies. By monitoring the existing policies and developing new policies, the person would help in ensuring that the portfolio quality is within expectations while enabling business growth.
- Monitor, develop and execute portfolio credit strategies including acquisition and portfolio management
- Provide insights and recommendations management around portfolio quality and underwriting policies and procedures
- Partner with business units and other stakeholders to develop credit strategies to meet business goals
- Keep abreast of latest analytical tools and techniques and use them to develop strategies
- Highly analytical and love to analyze data to generate information
- Excellent communicator to present and explain your strategies to multiple internal stakeholders
- Have 2+ years of experience managing credit for unsecured lending portfolios
Why should you join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by tech.
That means full steam ahead working on our global platform and real challenges for you to noodle and solve – as we build new things, reimagine the stack, and go after the greenfield.
We believe that great ideas come from everywhere. So, there are no pigeonholes here. We keep it agile and open. Think big remits and huge ownership in a continuous learning environment. Close knit teams, with mentorships and global career opportunities. Everyone working together to make a genuine difference to small business owners.
- Join the team making it happen. Help us define long-term commitments and launch the next game changers – let’s build the incredible.
- It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Want to Build the Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.
- Colorado Only* Base Salary of $100,000 to $112,000 (dependent on experience) + equity + benefits