- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Financial Services
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, support local communities and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help realise their goals.
So, we created the leading small business loan platform. Investors have lent $13.1 billion in 130,000 loans to 90,000 small business owners. In a single year, this lending unlocked 115,000 jobs and contributed $8.4 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
What will you be doing?
- Your role will be to lead the development of new lending products
- You will collaborate with the Product, Technology and Commercial teams to develop, iterate and scale our new products that will enable our customers to have a unique, simple customer experience.
- You will have full responsibility for driving the proposition, from ideation, iteration to implementation and scaling. You will be responsible for integrating the proposition across the wider business infrastructure, developing relationships and partnering with key stakeholders to deliver and scale a successful proposition of the new product lines to sit alongside the core product offering at Funding Circle.
- Your solutions and approach, while highly innovative and creative in nature will take full account of required controls and governance required. Deep knowledge and experience of payments infrastructure and associated compliance is essential.
- Reporting directly to the Funding Circle Europe MD, you will be a key member of the Leadership team.
- Typically, 15-20+ years’ experience in payments and / or cards gained at specialised lenders, retail banks or consulting outfits with a strong record of strategic planning, vision and execution, commercial success and business performance. Small business payments / lending experience is preferable.
- Experience of growing a P&L, significantly transforming or building a business unit, or taking a small embryonic business unit to scale is strongly desired
- Mature judgement, excellent quantitative skills, and critical thinking
- Strong leadership skills and ability to interact and influence across the organisation
- Passionate about Funding Circle’s mission and values – agile, collaborative, creative, great to work with
- It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.