- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Financial Services
Being a fast-growing FinTech, it’ll be no surprise to hear People are a high priority at Funding Circle. We are looking for an enthusiastic and high-energy Senior People Partner to join our team in London.
As a Sr People Partner, you will partner with Funding Circle’s leadership in the UK to identify, build and execute HR strategies to meet business objectives. You will understand the critical business and technology priorities and proactively develop a People agenda that supports the business as it continues to grow while incorporating our values and adding to the strength of our culture. Your People agenda will include partnership across the People Team to deliver initiatives globally on performance management, organisational design, change management, managerial & leadership development, total rewards, culture & engagement and diversity & inclusion.
You must be able to anticipate needs, diagnose problems, identify and drive appropriate solutions while collaborating well across a global matrixed environment. You know how to coach, mentor and advise at all levels of the organisation. With senior leadership, you will bring and elicit the critical thinking necessary for navigating complex people situations. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and naturally apply data and analytics to help inform trends, identify appropriate interventions and measure impact.
You’re an expert in the following areas:
- Creating strategic HR business partnerships across the business with senior stakeholder groups delivering on their people plans
- Owning a central role in organisation design and change programmes by providing transformational advice to Senior Managers and refocusing organisational structures on strategic objectives
- Being an advocate of company culture, ensuring all people initiatives, solutions and programs are reflective of the values of the organisation.
- Working within the people partnering team to lead and support on the resolution of highly complex and or high risk people issues
- Leading and driving discrete and ad-hoc projects related to organisation design and other people change processes.
- Acting as a trusted advisor to the business, you must be able to anticipate needs, diagnose problems, identify and drive appropriate solutions while collaborating well across a global matrixed environment.
- Coaching, mentoring and advising at all levels of the organisation. With senior leadership, you will bring and elicit the critical thinking necessary for navigating complex people situations.
- Applying data and analytics to help inform trends, identifying appropriate interventions and measuring impact.
- Acting as a business partner to the other People functions; working closely with People Operations, Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development and Total Reward to ensure a seamless people experience for the business.
Experience we’re looking for:
- Experience as an Senior HR Business Partner supporting a global business (10 or more years experience is desirable).
- Experience supporting multiple senior executives. Ability to develop trusted relationships, credibility and influence, occasionally via remote working arrangements.
- Knowledge of local laws and regulations in the UK and experience of dealing with complex employee relations issues.
- Experience of and/or led as appropriate the planning, design, delivery of cross HR-functional initiatives.
- Analytical mindset, capable of getting into detail with people data to draw insight. Must be comfortable using spreadsheets and creating pivot tables, v-lookups and other basic formulas.
- Assess training and facilitation needs and conduct 1:1 and group sessions tailored to deliver specific outcomes.
- Exceptional oral and written communication, listening and presentation skills.
- Experience or passion for tech and product-led companies.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, support local communities and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help realise their goals.
So, we created the leading small business loan platform. Investors have lent £9.8 billion in 130,000 loans to 90,000 small business owners. In a single year, this lending unlocked 115,000 jobs and contributed £6.5 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.