- Date Posted
- Sep. 13, 2021
Who we are?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, support local communities and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help realize their goals.
So, we created the leading small business loan platform. Investors have lent £11.4 billion in 100,000 small business owners. In a single year, this lending supported 135,000 jobs and contributed £10 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
What you will be doing:
- Effectively communicate with the complainant via telephone and/ or email
- Ensure all complaints are acknowledged in a timely manner
- Thoroughly investigate and resolve all complaints within the UK business
- Adhere to Funding Circle’s policies and procedures along with the FCA regulations
- Seek to improve processes by identifying complaints and other customer feedback trends
- Work with all frontline teams to identify root causes and solutions to support first point of contact complaint resolution
- Act as a Complaints specialist, providing support and advice to frontline teams
It would be great if you have:
- Previous financial services experience
- 1+ years’ experience in a complaints officer role/capacity
- Experience of handling challenging and complex situations
- Highly developed and proven customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills, ability to follow procedures
- Experience in dealing with the Financial Ombudsman Service or relevant regulatory body
- Demonstrate an excellent telephone manner along with strong written skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Why should you join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octane – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
- If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
- It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
- At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better. We particularly encourage applications from applicants from underrepresented backgrounds. We welcome applicants who may want to work flexibly.
- Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.