- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
Who we are?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, support local communities and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help realise their goals.
So, we created the leading small business loan platform. Investors have lent £9.8 billion in 130,000 loans to 90,000 small business owners. In a single year, this lending unlocked 115,000 jobs and contributed £6.5 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
What you will be doing:
We aspire to give our talented and passionate team a great working environment. For us, that means having the types of spaces they need to work in a way that makes sense for them and to have the resources and facilities they need to be productive.
We’re looking for someone to work within our existing Workplace Services Team to ensure our London HQ operates efficiently, seamlessly and is a safe and engaging environment for our Circlers.
- Working alongside our Workplace Services Manager and reporting to our Head of Workplace Services, you’ll be covering the usual core aspects of managing an office.
- In addition, our Workplace Experience Manager will take the lead creating a warm & inclusive environment and be a resource and connection point for all our Circlers regardless of status (in-office, hybrid or remote employees).
- Culture is at the heart of Funding Circle and our Workplace Experience Manager will head up our Culture Team, driving engagement and curating and planning in-office and virtual events for our Circlers.
- Assisting or managing projects, you will also contribute new ideas to energise the Workplace Services Team.
- Our customers are your colleagues and the Workplace Experience Manager will provide seamless support to all our Circlers and their guests, presenting a first-class on-site experience and managing our various catering & hospitality functions.
- At least 5 years related Office Management, Facilities or Workplace Operations experience, working with suppliers and overseeing budgets
- Broad knowledge of Workplace Operations policies and procedures
- Experience handling internal moves and space planning
- Work in a flexible, positive, and team-oriented environment. Be open to change with a mindset to initiate and embrace process improvement
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Exceptionally organised multi-tasker and great at spotting potential problems before they happen
- Approachable with great customer service skills and good at building relationships and trust with individuals at all levels of the organisation
- Understand the importance of making sure our office meets government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Hands-on, proactive and self-motivated, happy to tackle any task however big or small with minimal supervision
- Some knowledge of commercial real estate and hospitality industry preferred
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by everyone. We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octave – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
- If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
- It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
- We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better.
- Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you