- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Product Engineering
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, support local communities and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help realise their goals.
So, we created the leading small business loan platform. Investors have lent £9.8 billion in 130,000 loans to 90,000 small business owners. In a single year, this lending unlocked 115,000 jobs and contributed £6.5 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
This role sits within the Tech teams. The drivers behind our platform – brilliant people working together to create, code, and build the next game changers.
What will you be doing?
Would you describe yourself as a pro-active, tactical, and pragmatic Business Analyst who thrives on helping teams delivering business outcomes? If your answer is yes, you’re going to fit right in with our team. We’re looking for a Business Analyst to support our Global Delivery Team. We are a group of creative and ambitious individuals whose bread and butter is delivering great products, solving business problems, learning new technologies and fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment - we’re looking for partners in crime who feel the same.
- Organise the project team on roles, responsibilities and required activities working in concert with the project sponsor
- Leverage a variety of project management, lean and agile tools to deliver as required to ensure continued progress towards outcomes
- Organise workshops and document “as is” processes for risk modelling and credit assessment
- Document “to be” processes to optimise effectiveness and throughput, working closely with the project team members
- Conduct gap analysis to agree on changes needed for our future state
- Work with the project team and agree with the project sponsor the prioritised list of initiatives to achieve the future state
- Track and report on progress to Steering Committees
- Someone who is passionate about business analysis and working closely with stakeholders to understand needs and pain points
- Someone who loves workshopping and documenting
- Someone who can communicate complexity in simple language
- Someone who can drive initiatives to completion, tracking and mitigating risks and issues along the way
The ideal candidate has experience in a business analysis and / or project management role in financial services, preferably with experience in the credit risk or technology space.