- Denver, CO
- Date Posted
- Sep. 27, 2021
- Product Management
This role is a perfect fit for a proven Digital Marketer who is ready to take a leap forward in their career. The ideal candidate is a collaborative and tenacious individual who is passionate about how you can bring high-quality, converting traffic to the website by optimizing our paid acquisition strategies. This is an entrepreneurial role in a growing team that reports to the Head of Performance Marketing, and also works side-by-side with other channel owners to design, build, and execute campaigns. Funding Circle takes a team approach to hitting the growth goals of the organization.
What will you be doing?
- Co-creating and delivering effective lead generation plans together with the Head of Performance Marketing, in partnership with the Senior Manager, Direct Marketing.
- Using your expertise to design and execute strategies across all digital channels (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads) to drive strong return on investment, and efficient CAC.
- Forecasting & reporting performance, with clear accountability and on-going measurement against goals.
- Establish workflows for managing campaigns, and ensure timely deployment, budget delivery and performance.
- Working with other stakeholders to optimize the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, customer segments, etc.
- Working with content marketing, SEO, and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey.
- Prepare reports on various online marketing campaigns with the help of analysis tools, present these reports and identify measures for optimization.
- Over 3 years of developing successful lead generation campaigns through Paid Search (Google Ads / Bing Ads) campaigns with budgets of $100,000+ per month.
- Paid Social (LinkedIn Ads / Facebook Ads) experience is preferred.
- Someone who is data-obsessed and finds opportunities and improvement through attribution, reporting, ad hoc analyses.
- Experienced in optimizing landing pages and multi-page conversion funnels.
- Able to thrive in a collaborative environment, with many subject matter experts, working together to create the best result.
- Someone with a test-and-learn mindset that you underpin that with excellent hypotheses, detailed documentation, and effective implementation of positive results.
- Excited to lead the strategy, planning, and implementation of new growth opportunities beyond the channels we established today.
- Colorado Only* Base Salary of $90,000 - $110,000