- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
- Product Management
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward. .
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £11.4 billion in 143,000 loans to 100,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 135,000 jobs and contributed £10 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
What will you be doing?
- CRM campaign ideation, planning, development and execution with a core skill-set in the email channel
- Ability and desire to coordinate with the likes of direct mail, digital, outbound telemarketing. There is scope for broad (multi-channel) ownership of campaigns and messaging.
- Working with analytic and data partners to define our segmentation approaches and contact strategies
- Measuring results, proposing optimisations and making change happen - this is more than a campaign delivery role and you will have scope to lead, reform and improve our campaign processes
- An email marketing channel expert (3 years+) with a well defined sense of campaign messaging, creative and an ability to both define and deliver advanced segmented/dynamic campaigns both hands on via the ESP and working with a direct report
- Able to develop effective campaign messaging for small business owners and decision makers and coordinate deployment via a range of channels
- A diligent planner and an adept project manager, able to clearly prioritise the right work, messages and timing to maximise value - including the ability to forecast value and consider LTV/ROI etc.
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by everyone.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octave – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
- If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
- It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
- We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better.
- Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.