- Denver, CO
- Date Posted
- Jun. 28, 2021
- Product Management
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, support local communities and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them realize their goals.
So, we created the leading small business loan platform. At the end of 2020, Investors had lent $15.2 billion in 143,000 loans to 100,000 small business owners globally. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
This role sits within “Corporate Functions.” The engine of Funding Circle - we keep the business running. Whatever the discipline, we turn dreams into reality and help small businesses to win.
What will you be doing?
- Our team is seeking a motivated individual to take ownership of Social Media communications with borrowers and manage the complaints process.
- Monitor, track, report on, and respond to Social Media communications from borrowers
- Develop and implement Social Media Borrower Communications Process
- Monitor, track, and ensure resolution for borrower, applicant, and investor complaints
- Review and revise existing Complaints Process to comply with changing regulations and business needs
Someone who enjoys finding solutions and creating great borrower experiences? A good listener and creative problem-solver who is motivated by providing high-quality, efficient resolutions to borrowers’ concerns?
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-5 years Customer Service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deescalate and build positive rapport in challenging situations
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Google Drive
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM software
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Persistent desire to learn
- Positive outlook and demeanor
Why should you join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by all of our Circlers.
We work in a way unlike any other public company. Start-up spirit. Real work life balance. We can feed the curious with work that’s varied, creative and surprising.
Think big remits and huge ownership to accelerate your marketability. Smart minds moving fast to make great things happen in a continuous learning environment. All voices heard in an inclusive culture that’s built around unlocking potential.
This is the place to make a positive difference. Join the disruption. Say “I was there”. Be a part of it. Build something incredible and make a genuine impact on the lives of many – including yours.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Want to Build the Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.
- Colorado Only* Base Salary of $42,000 to $46,000 + equity + benefits