- Date Posted
- Oct. 25, 2021
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward. .
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £11.4 billion in 143,000 loans to 100,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 135,000 jobs and contributed £10 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
The Recoveries team is responsible for progressing repayment negotiations on a large portfolio of defaulted loan accounts to achieve a positive outcome for Funding Circle’s investors.
What will you be doing?
- Would you describe yourself as someone who can easily develop trust and rapport with borrowers? As a Recoveries Account Executive you will be working to find sustainable solutions to support our borrowers and guarantors with their loan repayment
- Take responsibility for progressing repayment negotiations on a large portfolio of defaulted loan accounts to achieve a positive outcome for Funding Circle’s investors;
- Develop trust and rapport with borrowers and guarantors in working to find sustainable solutions to support them with their loan repayment.
- Liaise with instructed third parties and professional advisors, including solicitors ,debt managers and insolvency practitioners.
- Work closely with our in-house Collections, Litigation, Business Support and Third Party & Insolvency teams in appropriately servicing the interests of Funding Circle’s customers.
- Assist management in the implementation of new processes and strategies, participate in team projects and personal learning and development opportunities.
- Someone with a minimum of one years’ experience in a recoveries or related role.
- An excellent communicator with attention to detail.
- A team-player with the ability to work independently and adapt well to change.
- Someone with a positive and practical approach to problem solving.
- Compassionate, grounded, logical and self-motivated; able to follow through on difficult decisions.
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by everyone.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
- If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
- It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
- We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better.
- Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.