- Denver, CO
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, support local communities and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help realize their goals.
So, we created the leading small business loan platform. At the end of 2020, Investors had lent $15.2 billion in 143,000 loans to 100,000 small business owners globally. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
This role sits within “Corporate Functions.” The engine of Funding Circle - we keep the business running. Whatever the discipline, we turn dreams into reality and help small businesses to win.
What will you be doing?
Our team is seeking a fast learning and hard working individual who knows how to gain insight into borrower needs. Someone who is passionate about improving borrower experiences and helping small businesses succeed.
- Develop, implement, and update borrower surveys to enhance understanding of the customer experience
- Properly prioritize and route escalated requests as they are received
- Collaborate with data analyst to evaluate and report on survey findings
- Complete quality assurance of borrower communications with external servicing vendor to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and alignment with internal company policies
- Coordinate with other departments to determine opportunities for improving borrower experience
- 2-5 years Customer Service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience creating and conducting Customer Satisfaction surveys
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM software
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Persistent desire to learn
- Positive outlook and demeanor
Why should you join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octane – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
- If you show skill and willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
- It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Want to Build the Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.
- Colorado Only* Base Salary range of $42,000 to 46,000 + equity + benefits