- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward. .
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £11.4 billion in 143,000 loans to 100,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 135,000 jobs and contributed £10 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
In the Service Support team you will assist and help the borrower complete their loan application. This role is to provide customer support to SME business owners during their application process. You will give assistance to the customer during the initial application steps to guide them through and to give them a chance of a successful application.
What will you be doing?
As a Service Support Executive supporting the Direct Sales Channel, you embody one of our most important selling points: delivering customer value that drives customer satisfaction.
- Dealing with inbound enquiries, via telephone or email answering borrower questions/queries.
- Nudge outreach to pre-qualified leads, helping borrowers complete their application.
- Update the salesforce CRM system with all relevant information so that loan applications can move through our funnel from application to offer.
- Develop strong working relationships with direct sales teams.
- Support the Direct business reporting by keeping information accurate and updated.
- Experience working in a phone based environment & call management.
- Dynamic and KPI driven with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Natural time management skills and proficiency at multitasking.
- Transparent communication with the customer – both good and bad.
- We are interested in meeting people from a diverse education background - this role would equally suit a recent graduate OR post-apprenticeship OR a stint in a customer support function and who is looking to elevate their career.
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place to make a positive difference. Join the disruption. Say “I was there”. Be a part of it. Build something incredible and make a genuine impact on the lives of many – including yours.
Here at Funding Circle we have a hybrid working policy, for most teams this means we’d like to see you in the office 2-3 days a week. We hope this will give you the chance to connect with your colleagues and work in a way that is most effective for you!
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.