- New York
- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Business Intelligence
This new role is an exciting opportunity to build out Glossier’s community-driven Insights capability. The Consumer Insights Coordinator will work directly with the Consumer Insights and Community teams to scale our relationship with our customers -- listening to their feedback on products and experiences to bring one of our core values, devotion to the customer, to life. The Panel Insights Coordinator will engage with our internal panel, manage how we engage with them, and work cross-functionally to determine the right mix of engagements and execute from beginning to end.
Six Month Expectations
- Ramp up on the current panel, get to know the active panel members and their current dynamic
- Create a database profiling all active and lapsed members and continue to audit/update
- Create a project calendar based on key company initiatives for the best ways to engage with and extract Insights from the panel
- Manage and distribute physical or digital collateral including product samples and/or incentives as applicable
- Own data quality for panel insights - ensure completion and data consistency
- Enable smooth and enjoyable experiences for our panel members
Twelve+ Month Expectations
- Manage end to end experience of panelists from recruitment, on-boarding, engaging, and off-boarding (when applicable)
- Maintain community health by monitoring attrition, actively recruiting new members and keeping them engaged (without fatiguing them)
- Maintain an organized database, adding panelists as they’re recruited and input new data about the panelists as it’s collected
- Updating panelist profiles on rolling 6 month basis
- Own PII data protection to be GDPR, CCPA etc. compliant
- Design and program simple questionnaires in Qualtrics
- Collaborate with key stakeholders including Product Marketing Development, UX Research, Community & Others to provide the right sample of panelists, methodology, results and analysis based on project needs
- Support Consumer Insights team on long-term roadmapping and project planning
- 1 - 2 years of community management or research experience
- Strong ability to manage and organize complex projects with multiple stakeholders, work streams, shifting priorities and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal. You will need to be able to communicate effectively with customers as a representative of the brand as well as being the voice of the customer internally with team members
- Proven record of problem solving and analytical skills
- Proactive in reaching out to cross functional team members to problem solve and keep projects moving forward
- Intensely curious human being - always asking questions and trying to understand the deeper ‘why’
- Brings a positive attitude to the team
- Comfortable navigating Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
NOTE: Glossier requires all newly-hired employees whose job responsibilities require them to work from a Glossier office or retail location or require them to travel, work in person with vendors or others or participate in creative productions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Glossier is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state or local law.
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.