- New York
- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
Glossier is seeking a driven, self-motivated People Operations Lead to scale, implement and optimize HR systems, develop trackable people analytics, and ensure we maintain HR compliance and best practices to support our dynamic and rapidly growing team. This individual will help develop enhanced, scalable HR processes, partnering closely with the Director of People Operations, HR Business Partners, and cross functional team members.
Six Month Expectations
- Maintain and oversee People-related systems (HRIS, benefits enrollment administration, performance and engagement tools, etc.), working to create a frictionless and positive experience for employee interactions with the People Ops team.
- Support stabilization of new HRIS, ADP Lifion, including ensuring data integrity and accuracy and leading project management of ongoing tickets, testing, and integrations.
- Create and maintain People Ops and Analytics dashboard focused on tracking key metrics to help inform organizational decisions and track organizational health.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners on the Legal, Tech Ops, and Finance and Accounting teams, building trust and ensuring we are operating efficiently as a company.
- Project manage HR system integrations and implementation of new tools, liaising with internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Improve existing programs to drive desired business results and better serve our employees and support scalability.
Twelve+ Month Expectations
- Identify opportunities for automation and ensure our HRIS is operating effectively and compliantly, with an employee-first focus.
- Own relationships with third party vendors, research and support RFPs, negotiation, and implementation of new services.
- Support data analysis from internal surveys and People Programs and help develop recommendations.
- Expert Excel skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Strong project management abilities
- Experience communicating with senior management and cross functional partners
- Previous experience at a high-growth startup a plus