- New York
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Product Management
Glossier is looking for a strategic and creative copywriter to support the creation of always-on, evergreen performance marketing content through engaging copy. This position will work mainly with our Content Studio team, which iterates on monthly marketing briefs to create best-in-class digital advertising. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and good under pressure. They’re quick to iterate and can find inspiration in anything.
Six Month Expectations
- Develop keen grasp of the Glossier brand voice
- Partner with the sales and paid marketing teams to craft and iterate on engaging narratives to fuel our ad copy
- Utilize performance insights to create incrementally more successful copy and ad approaches
Twelve+ Month Expectations
- Identify and tackle key areas of white space in our Content Studio copy creation process, bridging messaging between platforms, initiatives, and teams
- Partner with the product marketing team to identify key points of opportunity and iteration in our product messaging
- Contribute to broader Copy Team initiatives when necessary
- 1-3 years experience writing to a brand voice
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong proofreading skills + attention to detail
- Adaptability in a growing/changing environment
- Comfortable with data and insights to inform copy approach
- Ability to execute copy strategy across a multitude of platforms and channels
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.