- New York
- Date Posted
- Nov. 15, 2021
- Product Management
Glossier is a digital-first beauty company on a mission to inspire everyone to find joy and confidence in their personal beauty style. We create physical, digital, and offline experiences inspired by our community that foster connection, inspire a sense of belonging, and invite people to participate in Glossier. We are inclusive, customer-devoted, curious, courageous, and discerning.
Glossier is looking for an experienced influencer marketing manager to support Glossier’s Brand team in building out a best-in-class influencer marketing program.
The candidate will be extremely passionate about identifying & building meaningful relationships with individuals that can grow with Glossier’s brand reach through content creation, brand & product amplification, and product education & validation. You will have a challenger mindset, finding creative ways to grow Glossier’s share of voice & organic reach in line with our values, positioning and objectives, while being equally creative in defining ways to measure impact. You will ensure that equity and a people-first lens is at the forefront of this program.
Six Month Expectations
- Establish the foundations of a best-in-class influencer marketing program, inclusive of:
- Establish goals for maximizing our brand reach & growing share of voice across platforms, balancing this against the quality of content and impact on the customer
- Work with internal partners & external vendors to effectively implement relationship management tools & process
- Conduct surveys & research, in partnership with Consumer Insights, to understand current gaps & opportunities for improvement
- Audit existing influencer marketing initiatives and update to bring it in line with future-state objectives
- Establish an equitable program structure that is line with our values, inclusive of incentive structure, identification & eligibility parameters, and relationship management & communication norms
- Create processes for collaboration with Marketing, Creative & Sales partners that enable agile, effective execution of the program
- Establish a measurement & reporting structure to evaluate influencer impact on at least a monthly basis, across both brand metrics (i.e. organic reach) and sales (i.e. attributed orders, product uplift)
- Create an unparalleled experience for influencers that supports their sustained excitement & engagement
- Within 3 months, have implemented & rolled out the first stage of this new program, including onboarding influencers across priority markets
- Support overall product seeding strategy (inclusive and outside of the influencer program), including overseeing development of seeding kits, maintaining seeding lists and managing product send-outs
Twelve Month Expectations
- Grow the influencer marketing program into a key brand & business driver, with measurable impact across reach & impressions, traffic & sales across priority markets (including globally)
- Ensure we have sustained growth in the program, taking an extremely proactive approach with identifying new individuals to onboard into the program that can drive incremental reach & impressions, create content that fuels other channels, and have a measurable business impact
- Partner closely with Brand Marketing & Creative to find creative ways to leverage influencer partners as part of our campaigns & brand moments
- Minimum 6 years experience in working in an influencer marketing or similar role that is grounded in relationship management
- Experience working in the nascent stages of an influencer marketing program, with the ability to be scrappy & build things from scratch
- Passionate about creating best-in-class experiences for both influencer partners & our customers
- Exceptional relationship management skills
- Strong visual and verbal presentation skills
- Aptitude for thinking analytically, with a results-driven mindset
- Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries, building cross-functional relationships and advocating for brand outcomes
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas
- Obsession with creating world class experiences
- Willingness to challenge the status quo
- BA/BS degree
- NOTE: Glossier requires all newly-hired employees whose job responsibilities require them to work from a Glossier office or retail location or require them to travel, work in person with vendors or others or participate in creative productions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Glossier is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state or local law.
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.