- Date Posted
- Aug. 21, 2021
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As a Gong Sales Development Representative, you’ll play a key role in generating new business opportunities for the company and be a part of building a world-class sales development organization at a category-defining tech company.
- Raise awareness and generate interest for Gong through cold calling, emails, and social outreach to prospective customers
- Schedule initial discovery calls for Account Executives
- Meet or exceed assigned daily activity minimums of 40 calls and 20 emails per day
- Manage your own book of accounts and set the strategy for effective book management
- Become a power user of Gong’s platform
- Provide constructive feedback on how to improve effectiveness and efficiency within the SDR role to SDR Managers and Sales Enablement
- Collaborate with team members to share and learn from best practices
- You are located in the Chicago area
- Have sold in the past and/or have a passion for sales or sales leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have a high degree of resilience, enabling you to bounce back from setbacks
- You possess a player mindset; you strive to grow and develop and never back down from a challenge
- Your work ethic is unmatched - anything you don’t know you’ll make up with hard work.
- You’re extremely coachable and willing to receive and implement feedback.
Perks & benefits
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter