- Atlanta, GA
- Date Posted
- Sep. 22, 2021
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
The Mid-Market sales team is a quickly growing powerhouse at Gong and key to our success upmarket. As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for hiring, coaching, and developing a team of experienced New Business Account Executives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Hire, ramp, develop, and promote a team of experienced Mid-Market Account Executives.
- Identify opportunities to improve team KPIs and implement solutions to increase sales efficiency.
- Consistently deliver against team and segment revenue goals.
- Embody and reinforce Gong’s Operating Principles at work.
- Assist your team throughout their strategic sales cycles by deeply understanding customers needs and mapping them to the value of Gong.
- Confidently report on and own the results of your team.
- 3+ years of experience building and managing high performing software sales teams
- 5+ years of sales experience as a part of high performing teams
- Successful track record of 100%+ quota achievement as a manager and individual contributor in mid-market sales
- Experience managing and improving full cycle Account Executive KPIs
- Previous experience selling into sales leadership (C and VP level) preferred
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Passionate about innovating and exceeding expectations while putting the customer first.
- Sharp, resourceful, detail-oriented, resilient and well-organized.
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership.
- Hungry for growth, both professionally and personally.
Perks & benefits
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.