- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 2, 2021
Good Eggs delivers absurdly fresh groceries, easy weeknight meal kits, pantry staples, and alcohol straight to your door. We are pioneering a better way for people to feed their family, without settling. We believe good food is the most powerful force for change: For our families, our farmers, our employees, and our environment.
As our FP&A Senior Manager Growth, you will be a key member of the team, serving as the day to day link between our Growth & CX organization & our Finance teams. Day to day you will be partnering with our Chief Growth and CX Officer and his leadership team across the full spectrum of their responsibilities from Brand/Creative, Growth/Performance Marketing, Product Management, Corporate Communications and our Community Care group. You will be the day to day operatorof all of our Marketing budget, ensuring we track performance of customer acquisitions, long term value, and the financial delivery of our Product Roadmap, all while adhering to our budget and long-term value targets. You should be an empathetic, action-oriented individual, a great collaborator and communicator. You should also have a passion for digging into the details to identify key assumptions or areas of risk, and build and run financial forecast models and approaches.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Strategic business partner to our Chief Growth and CX Officer and his leadership team across Growth Marketing, Strategic Partnerships, Corp Comms, Product Management, and Community Care
- Strategic analysis to support marketing channel leaders in optimizing spend efficiency, managing to broader company targets, etc.
- Maintain and develop standard business metrics for analyzing weekly business performance, highlighting trends vs budget and prior periods;
- Work with senior management in the coordination and completion of planning process, inclusive of annual budgets, revenue and cost of revenue forecasts and long-term plans;
- Maintain existing and develop new management information reports that report key metrics and communicate trends to appropriate management;
- Analysis and tracking of strategic initiatives, including development of supporting models and expected outcomes;
- Analysis of strategic trends in the business, proactive solutioning and diagnosis of commercial opportunities.
- BS in Finance, MBA a plus;
- 10+ years of progressive relevant experience;
- Experience managing growth marketing budgets and spend for a DTC, Digital/E-Comm business is necessary.
- Strong knowledge and management of marketing OKRsStrong business partnering skills and holistic view of business strategy, processes and financial objectives;
- Excellent analytical skills, the ability to perform complex financial analyses and modeling.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate and deal effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Leadership skills - ability to bond with a team and lead them successfully
- Passion for driving continuous improvement
- Data driven and results oriented
- Comfort and experience in an ever changing, fast-paced environment
- Expectation of technology proficiency across NetSuite, Google Suite and Excel
- Ability to manage OKRs
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment.
Why work for Good Eggs?
- Work for a purpose-driven company
- An incredible work environment with passionate, diverse, and accomplished team members
- Benefits include employer-assisted health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401k, flexible spending accounts (FSA), 20% off groceries, Flex vacation + 10 holidays, generous parental leave, & the opportunity for an unpaid sabbatical after 2 years.
- Meaningful equity is provided to all employees
- The opportunity to work for a pioneering company in a trillion dollar market that is quickly shifting online
- Guidance from an all-star board including Bill Gurley (Benchmark Capital, #2 on the Midas List), Danny Rimer (Index Ventures), Chuck Templeton (Managing Director of S2G Ventures and founder of Open Table), and Vishal Vasishth (Obvious Ventures).
Good Eggs provides equal employment opportunities for team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military status or disability in accordance with local, state and federal guidelines. We hire and promote individuals based on their qualifications for the position to be filled. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce.